Nerve-blocking Botox injections relax furrow-forming muscles to reduce wrinkles between brows and on foreheads
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- 20–30 units of Botox are typically used to treat one area, although the amount necessary varies by client.
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Credit card required at booking for Saturday appointments; no-shows may be charged a $25 fee. Appointment required. May redeem across visits. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Beautiful Solutions
Beautiful Solutions helps whittle away at bodily imperfections with laser treatments, injections, and traditional facial services. The spa’s armory of lasers targets specific epidermal ailments, such as unwanted hair, forehead wrinkles, and skin pigmentation that forms in the shape of embarrassing middle names. An array of injectable wrinkle reducers, ranging from Juvederm filler, to fine-line reducing Belotero, to nerve-blocking Botox, rewinds the clock on clients' faces. The staff also performs noninvasive skin treatments, such as microdermabrasions and facials.