Skilled technician applies semi-permanent pigment to create a dream eyeliner or eyebrow look for the client Experienced since 2001
About This Deal
- About permanent makeup: wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- About microblading: after applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Microshading/Ombre powder brows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume to the brows and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
About Beauty Biz
A certified permanent makeup artist since 2001, Yvette Spencer started performing eyelash extensions 2004, before many Canadian women even knew that it existed. In 2006, she helped pioneer lower lash extension, and has been refining her technique ever since. The natural-looking and comfortable lashes can last for up to two months thanks to the studio's use of high-quality medical-grade adhesives and fine mink and silk extensions. To complement eyelash extensions, Yvette and her staff schedule other med spa services such as permanent makeup, laser hair removal, microdermabrasions, and facials.