A skilled aesthetician helps improve skin health and appearance with diamond microdermabrasion treatments, facials, and chemical peels
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Benefits of Mini Facial: helps cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin
About Beauty Bound Medical Spa
Knowledge is key at Beauty Bound Medical Spa, starting from the skilled staff and cascading down to informed clients. That's why each session begins with a free consultation, where estheticians can assess skin quality and needs. They will then recommend and educate clients on the most beneficial treatment—be it laser hair removal to keep legs smooth or dermal fillers to combat wrinkles. With microdermabrasion treatments and chemical peels, the staff removes the top layer of skin to reveal smooth, glowing complexions. In addition to these treatments, Bloor West Rehabilitation Centre offers a wide array of weight loss services including sessions with nutritionists and certified personal trainers.