Designed to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines, these treatments help customers enjoy a revitalized skin appearance
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any master injector
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Recovery time: there should be 90 days between Dysport treatments due to possible side effects
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for masseters, axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Valid for those who have not previously purchased the same treatment from this location. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beauty Fix Medspa
The "Fix" in Beauty Fix Medspa doesn't imply that anyone's beauty is broken—instead, it's a nod to the staff's self-proclaimed addiction to helping their clients feel good about themselves. That staff consists of laser technicians, estheticians, and at the helm, a trio of highly experienced plastic surgeons. Their services range from Coolsculpting body-contouring sessions to laser treatments that target acne. They also administer injections of Botox and other dermal fillers, reducing wrinkles so that clients don't need to commission a magical, soul-sucking portrait. Yet another offering is Automated Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT), a new innovation in aesthetic medicine designed to treat the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, and improve the skin’s overall appearance.