Choose from Five Options
- $39 for one European facial with hot stones ($120 value)
- $69 for two European facials with hot stones ($240 value)
- $49 for one hydrotherapy facial with hot stones ($140 value)
- $79 for two hydrotherapy facials with hot stones ($280 value)
- $17 for two-month supply of anti-aging moisturizer by Dr. Grandel ($46 value)
Facial options include facial extractions aromatherapy and $5 off any Dr. Grandell Hydroactive Moisturizer Depot.
Beauty Herbs and Wellness
Dr. Amy Taylor’s first brush with the beauty business was as a model in high school. She went on to learn how to apply makeup for runway, TV, and the stage in the early '70s and educated herself on all forms of skincare, including attending the first chemical-peel class taught in the country. In 1999, Dr. Taylor used her degree in naturopathic medicine and her medical-esthetician license to help create the Eurostone facial, a special aromatherapy facial that also works with the chakra centers of the body to energize people. At Beauty Herbs and Wellness, Dr. Taylor nourishes pelts with microdermabrasion facials, games of This Little Piggy, and reflexology treatments.