All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two-week weight loss program with medical evaluation includes:
- One Lipo B12 injection
- Custom diet plan
- One-month weight loss program with medical evaluation includes:
- Four Lipo B12 injection
- Custom diet plan
- Prescription for appetite suppressant may be written after physical assessment if one meets qualifications
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- Lipotropic injections are used to help release fat deposits throughout the body by specifically targeting its primary fatty deposits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Prescription for appetite suppressant may be written after physical assessment if one meets qualifications. Same-day appointments not available, 24-hour scheduling notice required. Call ahead for availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beauty IQ
The owner of Beauty IQ, Elizabeth Long, practices what she likes to call beautiful medicine, in which she blends her skills as a nurse practitioner with decades of experience in aesthetics and cosmetology. Such an approach lets Long address not only visible signs of aging, but also imperceptible ones, too.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox, Dysport, and fillers collectively soften wrinkles and lift complexions to make faces appear years younger.
- Bio-identical hormone replacement: Hormone pellet therapy addresses not only weight gain and loss of collagen, but also low libido and fatigue.
- Laser treatments: These include services that reduce unwanted body hair and acne, and refine the look and feel of skin.
- HydraFacials: Beyond the Classic HydraFacial, special HydraFacials target signs of aging, acne, sagging skin, or a dull complexion.