What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$40 for one classic Éminence Organic facial (an C$80 value)
- C$50 for one anti-aging Éminence Organic facial (a C$100 value)<p>
Each facial includes the following steps, customized to target individual concerns:
- Cleansing and toning
- Exfoliating with pear-and-poppy-seed microderm polisher or rosehip and maize scrub
- Custom peel with blueberry detox, paprika, pineapple enzyme, or AHA fruit pulp
- Detoxifying lymphatic massage<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24 hour cancellation notice required or $25 fee will apply. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Groupon customers will receive 10% off their purchase of in-store products. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beauty Mark Esthetics
Beauty Mark Esthetics owner Lee-Ann Zanelli is pretty particular about the spa products she uses. She and her team employ Yon-Ka products from France and organic Éminence products from Hungary during their facials, which can draw from the healing properties of pineapple enzymes, spicy paprika. In the centre’s treatment rooms and lobby, sky-blue walls with chocolate-brown accents and decorative reeds evoke an oceanic feel, which is reinforced by decals of water running over pebbles.