- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
- SFDr. Steve Fallek, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Plastic Surgery20 Years of Experience15,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
Botox injections minimize the visibility of the aging signs such as frown, fine lines, or wrinkles
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Read more here
Need To Know
About BeautyFix MedSpa Townhouse
The world-renown doctors at BeautyFix have their finger on the pulse of the latest beauty-enhancement procedures. Led by Dr. Steve R. Fallek—a regular contributor to beauty magazines along with numerous board memberships—they carry a large resume of certifications in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Some of their many services, for instance, include injectables and fillers such as Botox and Juvederm to smooth lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. Their coolsculpting treatments, meanwhile, use a non-invasive cooling process to destroy fat cells for a noticeable reduction in body fat.