- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
- SFDr. Steve Fallek, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Plastic Surgery20 Years of Experience15,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
Designed to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines, these treatments help customers enjoy a revitalized skin appearance
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Recovery time: there should be 90 days between Dysport treatments due to possible side effects
Need To Know
About BeautyFix MedSpa Townhouse
The world-renown doctors at BeautyFix have their finger on the pulse of the latest beauty-enhancement procedures. Led by Dr. Steve R. Fallek—a regular contributor to beauty magazines along with numerous board memberships—they carry a large resume of certifications in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Some of their many services, for instance, include injectables and fillers such as Botox and Juvederm to smooth lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. Their coolsculpting treatments, meanwhile, use a non-invasive cooling process to destroy fat cells for a noticeable reduction in body fat.