During this microblading treatment, a skilled aesthetician reconstructs and fills in over-plucked eyebrows and covers gaps
What You'll Get
- Qualifications of technician: licensed; more than 25 years of beauty industry experience
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Anita Castelli, a licensed aesthetician and permanent makeup artist, owns BeautyMark, where she offers clients her best and most effective services. Tapping into her experience in the beauty industry and medical field, which amounts to more than 25 years, she performs:
- Microblading: Using the SofTap method, Castelli uses a handheld tool to deposit pigment into the skin, giving brows better shape and color.
- Dermapen microneedling: Microscopic puncture wounds across the skin trigger a healing process that helps correct scars and stretch marks.
- SkinMedica peels: Professional-grade peels come in three strengths, addressing varying levels of sun damage and wrinkles.