Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a concealed-permit class for Oregon (a $40 value)
- $35 for a concealed-permit class for Utah (a $75 value)
- $55 for a concealed-permit class for Oregon and Utah (a $115 value)
- $20 for a concealed-permit application fee in Arizona for students who already possess or are working toward an Oregon permit (a $40 value).
- $25 for a shooting-range package for one (a $54 total value), which includes a safety orientation (a $15 value), lane fee (a $20 value), gun rental (up to a $15 value), 50 rounds of .22-caliber ammunition (a $3 value), one target (a $1 value)
All concealed-permit classes cover their respective state's laws, as well as safety training, ammunition, and proper handling techniques. To apply for an Arizona permit, students must already possess or be working toward an Oregon permit. Click here to see which states recognize Oregon, Utah, and Arizona permits.
Eye and ear protection are required; visitors may bring their own protective gear or rent or purchase it at the range. Ammunition upgrades are available.
Beavercreek Armory Range
The weapons experts at Beavercreek Armory Range make guests’ safety their chief concern, which is why they maintain that each person using the range must basic knowledge of firearms and be able to use a firearm without assistance. A 12-lane indoor range keeps marksmen of all skill level comfortable with clearly displayed house rules and a high-efficiency ventilation system that quickly draws away gun smoke and replaces it with Clint Eastwood's captured sighs. In addition to supervising the range, Beavercreek’s team also leads classes that range from defensive pistol, womens beginning, safety and handgun classes to a youth safety course. They also have an in-house gunsmith.