Ninety percent of all manicures are given to spies, whose hands are overworked by the intelligence world’s lengthy secret handshakes. Pamper your surreptitious handshakers with today’s Groupon to Symmetry Salon & Day Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get one 30-minute Shellac manicure (a $25 value).
- For $16, you get one 45-minute pedicure (a $35 value).
- For $21, you get one 60-minute Symmetry signature spa manicure with Shellac polish (a $50 value).
- For $31, you get three 30-minute Shellac manicures (a $75 value).
- For $59, you get three 60-minute Symmetry signature spa manicures with Shellac polish (a $150 value). <p>
With the sounds of footbaths purring and splashing in the background, nail technician Becky King works inside Symmetry Salon & Day Spa to pamper digits. Hands turn over a new leaf during Shellac manicures, during which Becky trims and shapes nails to remove jagged edges before sculpting cuticles. Brushes flit across nails, leaving a durable Shellac polish splashed across them in a choice of hues. During the signature manicure, soothing massage strokes convince arms and hands to relinquish tension built up while protecting a karate class from vengeful cinder blocks.
Hands warm around complimentary mugs of coffee or tea, and glasses of wine or beer further relax guests melting into massage chairs and steeping feet in a warm bath. The pedicure continues with a foot scrub, which escorts away dead skin and calloused edges. The last remnants of stress melt away during a massage of legs and feet, and a coat of vibrant or natural polish leaves toesies feeling special without stomping in a construction worker’s favorite wet sidewalk.