All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $29, today's side deal gets you a one-year membership to Becoming Mom Pregnancy Spa & Imaging Center in Mason (a $79 value).
- Membership includes numerous benefits, offering discounts for products (such as pumps, maternity fashion apparel, and other retail items) and services (such as massage and skin care) during and following pregnancy
- More than $200 in spa discounts, including discounts on massage, facials, pedicures, and more
- $25 off first 3-D/4-D ultrasound, as well as $50 off second ultrasound during same pregnancy
- Many discounts at Cincinnati-area retailers and services, such as pregnancy portrait sessions, laser hair removal, fitness classes, and maternity wear
- Receive $350 off ViaCord cord blood banking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must activate membership by 5/15/11, membership expires 1 year from date of activation. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Becoming Mom Pregnancy Spa & Imaging Center
Pampering is at the heart of Becoming Mom Pregnancy Spa & Imaging Center. When the center's founder came upon 3D and 4D ultrasounds, she was searching for a way to help expectant parents bond even more deeply with their babies and therefore become more invested in fostering positive development. The technology that ended up becoming the cornerstone of her business allowed parents to see a high-definition image of their growing baby's face instead of just a fuzzy blob that only doctors and Rorschach specialists could understand. But then she went one step further. She began tending to both the emotional and physical needs of mothers-to-be by offering prenatal massages and luxurious pedicures.
While the hearts, minds, and bodies of expectant mothers may be the central focus at Becoming Mom Pregnancy Spa & Imaging Center, the spa offers an additional source of comfort—retail therapy. The Becoming Mom Boutique outfits patrons with chic maternity wear, nursing fashions, parenting essentials, and discomfort-fighting goodies such as B-Natal pops, which help ease morning sickness.