Have a productive meeting or a well-appointed event with catered sandwiches or salads; dining-in menu includes burgers and deli-style food
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $22.67 for four Healthy Deluxe boxes for pickup or delivery ($45.29 value)
- $32.87 for six Healthy Deluxe boxes for pickup or delivery ($66.68 value)
Each box includes a salad or wrap, fruit, and a housemade bread knot. Choose from a char-broiled chicken garden salad or wrap or a caesar chicken salad or wrap.
- $22.67 for four BB&M’s “Most Popular” Deluxe Box for the Prudent boxes for pickup or delivery ($45.29 value)
- $32.87 for six BB&M’s “Most Popular” Deluxe Box for the Prudent boxes for pickup or delivery ($66.68 value).
Each box includes a whole sandwich, potato salad, and two cookies. For the sandwich, choose from the following: ham, roast beef, chicken salad, turkey, egg salad, or veggie wrap.
- $12 for two vouchers, each good for $12 worth of American food for two people dining in ($24 value)
- All dine-in orders include complimentary soup.
The Fine Print
About Bedder Bedder & Moore - South Tryon
Bedder, Bedder and Moore is known as the go-to caterer for offices in the Charlotte area thanks to its sublime box lunches, sandwich baskets, and hot buffets. The catering team keeps stomachs full with hearty food including fresh-baked bread and soups and salads made from scratch. When BB&M isn't serving deli-style delights to workers on their lunch break, it operates comfortable restaurants—ideal for people who aren't confined to offices or a sand bunker after an executive outing to the golf course—and hosts events ranging from corporate meetings to last-minute lunches. When only hot food will do, its buffet satisfies cravings with chafing dishes loaded with lasagna, meatloaf, and a quesadilla bar.