Choose from Eight Options
- $398 for a twin mattress ($949 value)
- $449 for a full mattress ($1,249 value)
- $479 for a queen mattress ($1,299value)
- $579 for a king mattress ($1,559 value)
- $498 for a twin mattress set ($1,199 value)
- $549 for a full mattress set ($1,479 value)
- $579 for a queen mattress set ($1,599 value)
- $799 for a king mattress set ($1,959 value)
See mattress dimensions here.
Each pocketed coil inside a Beautyrest Recharge mattress adjusts individually to the sleeper’s body, providing maximum support as well as separation for multiple sleepers. On top of the coils, multiple layers of high-tech foam provide additional support and pressure relief, as well as allowing air to circulate for comfortably cool sleep. A mesh fabric border increases breathability, and—thanks to a durable base—there’s no need to flip the mattress over. Additional features include:
- 12” height
- Plush top – (medium feel)
- Comfort layers of AirCool Foam (two 1” layers). GelTouch Foam (0.5”), and Energy Support Foam (0.5”)
- Beautyrest’s patented individual pocketed coil support system
- AirCool Design with mesh border fabric and foam encasement
- CertiPUR-US tested and certified
- 20-year warranty from Simmons Beautyrest
Call (888) 317-3427 for any questions or to schedule delivery Monday-Saturday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Deliveries will arrive within one week. Low profile and split box springs are available upon request for no additional charge. Optional removal of the old mattress set and setup of the new mattress set is included. Packaging materials will also be removed. Other accessory items, like bed frames, are sold separately and are available upon request.
####The Bedding Experts
Since establishing themselves as one of the leading mattress specialty stores back in 1983, The Bedding Experts remain a trusted source of brand-name bedding backed by extended warranties. Their showrooms across the nation are filled with models from Sealy, Tempur-Pedic, and Stearns & Foster, many of which are constructed with modern technologies such as memory foam and reduced-motion coils. Shoppers can also accessorize their mattresses with bed frames, pillows, mattress covers, and under-bed forcefields that repel hiding monsters. Deliveries often happen the same or next day—including evening and weekend service—with teams often taking old mattresses and frames with them when they leave. If customers find their mattress at a lower price within 60 days of purchase at one of the store’s local competitors, The Bedding Experts team will refund the difference.