Cafe that serves up soft, sweet bao buns stuffed with fusion fillings alongside boba teas in an enormous variety of flavor
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Bee & Tea and Forever Yogurt
Bee & Tea and Forever Yogurt takes boba tea to the next level with their endlessly customizable take on the trendy Taiwanese drink. An eclectic menu of bao—Chinese steamed buns—, acai bowls, and wraps take care of hungry stomachs as well.
The Tea Most boba tea starts with a base of green or black milk tea, but Bee & Tea and Forever Yogurt goes beyond by letting customers add up to three extra flavors, such as blood orange, ginger, or almond. They can also adjust the sweetness level, or opt to replace the tea entirely with caffeine-free taro or honeydew milk.
The Boba The most distinctive feature of boba tea is the collection of honey-tinged tapioca bubbles at the bottom of each cup. Occasionally, one of these bobas will be whisked up the oversized straw along with the tea, providing a brief chew to accompany the sip. Bee & Tea mixes it up here, too, offering boba alternatives like flavored jelly or liquid-filled boba that pop in customers' mouths.
The Yogurt Just like their boba tea, the yogurt selection is all about multiplying customers' choices. Customers can choose from 10 flavors ranging from classic vanilla and cookies and cream to unique options like watermelon or marshmellow. The seemingly endless variety carries over into the toppings, too. Froyo artists can keep things simple with nuts or chocolate sprinkles, or get wild and add gummy worms, boba, or Fruity Pebbles cereal to their creations.