All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $10 for a painting experience for one, valid Sunday through Thursday ($21 value)
- $12 for a painting experience for one, valid Friday and Saturday ($21 value)
- $19 for a painting experience for two, valid Sunday through Thursday ($42 value)
- $20 for a painting experience for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($42 value)
- $39 for a painting experience for four, valid Sunday through Thursday ($80 value)
- $40 for a painting experience for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($80 value)
- $129 for a birthday party for up to 10 children ($250 value)
Painters choose a piece from a collection (up to a $15 value each, not included) that includes wine glasses, vases, and 8”x10” canvases. Groups may take as much time as they like to paint their pieces, though most sessions last about an hour.
During birthday parties, up to 10 kids get their faces painted before spending 90 minutes painting included dishes such as plates, bowls, and mugs. Guests can bring their own food and refreshments.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Can be purchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bee N’ Crafty
Inside Bee N’ Crafty’s kid-friendly studio, shelves of unpainted items await the painterly inspiration of brush-wielding guests. The customizable collection includes decorative pieces, such as figurines and coin banks, as well as functional items, including drinking and wine glasses. When they aren’t adding life to these scores of plaster pieces, guests can sharpen their creative instincts with beading projects, woodcrafts, and acrylic painting on canvas, or attend one of the monthly craft workshops. No matter the chosen medium, the studio accommodates both small groups and large parties, and welcomes guests to bring their own refreshments.