Creativity can strike at any moment, whether you're near a canvas and brushes or beside a slumbering strongman and many rolls of toilet paper. Learn to recognize opportune moments with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $10 for a painting experience for one, valid Sunday through Thursday ($21 value)
- $12 for a painting experience for one, valid Friday and Saturday ($21 value)
- $19 for a painting experience for two, valid Sunday through Thursday ($42 value)
- $20 for a painting experience for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($42 value)
- $39 for a painting experience for four, valid Sunday through Thursday ($80 value)
- $40 for a painting experience for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($80 value)
- $129 for a birthday party for up to 10 children ($250 value)
Painters choose a piece from a collection (up to a $15 value each, not included) that includes wine glasses, vases, and 8”x10” canvases. Groups may take as much time as they like to paint their pieces, though most sessions last about an hour.
During birthday parties, up to 10 kids get their faces painted before spending 90 minutes painting included dishes such as plates, bowls, and mugs. Guests can bring their own food and refreshments.
Bee N’ Crafty
Inside Bee N’ Crafty’s kid-friendly studio, shelves of unpainted items await the painterly inspiration of brush-wielding guests. The customizable collection includes decorative pieces, such as figurines and coin banks, as well as functional items, including drinking and wine glasses. When they aren’t adding life to these scores of plaster pieces, guests can sharpen their creative instincts with beading projects, woodcrafts, and acrylic painting on canvas, or attend one of the monthly craft workshops. No matter the chosen medium, the studio accommodates both small groups and large parties, and welcomes guests to bring their own refreshments.
94% of 186 customers recommend
“It's adorable place filled with great samples of their paintings. They walk around for any assistance needed. It's easy to follow along. ”
“Owner sue is so nice! My daughter is shy and quiet and couldn't wait to go there everyday for art camp! ”
“Sue is really nice !! Had a great night ”