Creativity can strike at any moment, whether you're near a canvas and brushes or beside a slumbering strongman and many rolls of toilet paper. Learn to recognize opportune moments with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $10 for a painting experience for one, valid Sunday through Thursday ($21 value)
- $12 for a painting experience for one, valid Friday and Saturday ($21 value)
- $19 for a painting experience for two, valid Sunday through Thursday ($42 value)
- $20 for a painting experience for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($42 value)
- $39 for a painting experience for four, valid Sunday through Thursday ($80 value)
- $40 for a painting experience for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($80 value)
- $129 for a birthday party for up to 10 children ($250 value)
Painters choose a piece from a collection (up to a $15 value each, not included) that includes wine glasses, vases, and 8”x10” canvases. Groups may take as much time as they like to paint their pieces, though most sessions last about an hour.
During birthday parties, up to 10 kids get their faces painted before spending 90 minutes painting included dishes such as plates, bowls, and mugs. Guests can bring their own food and refreshments.
Bee N’ Crafty
Inside Bee N’ Crafty’s kid-friendly studio, shelves of unpainted items await the painterly inspiration of brush-wielding guests. The customizable collection includes decorative pieces, such as figurines and coin banks, as well as functional items, including drinking and wine glasses. When they aren’t adding life to these scores of plaster pieces, guests can sharpen their creative instincts with beading projects, woodcrafts, and acrylic painting on canvas, or attend one of the monthly craft workshops. No matter the chosen medium, the studio accommodates both small groups and large parties, and welcomes guests to bring their own refreshments.
93% of 168 customers recommend
“Great place, staff is so friendly. Fun way to spend time together :)”
“This place is great. The selection is wonderful, prices are good, the atmosphere is relaxing and not rushed and the girl who owns the place is very helpful and polite!!”
“Great for young girls, great for "big" girls for a night out!”