- One Flight and One Howler with a Fill for One Person
- Two Flights and One Howler with a Fill for Two People
- Four Flights and Two Howlers with a Fill for Four People
Need To Know
About Bee Well Meadery
Michigan has its share of craft beers, but the proprietors of Bee Well Meadery create a different type of delicious brew. Through their relationships with nearby farmers, the meadmakers source tart cherries for adding to their honey wine, or fresh apples for whipping up small batches of hard cider.
- King's Cherry: This ruby-red mead blends the apple cider and the tartness of Michigan-grown cherries from King Orchards.
- * Antrim Apple Pie*: A blend of delicious local apples, vanilla beans from Madagascar, cinnamon from Sri Lanka, and honey from Antrim County, Michigan.
- King's Hard Cider: Brewers use Antrim County apples to create a crisp, refreshing hard cider with a semi-sweet taste.