What You'll Get
- $20 for one admission ticket ($31.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, coupons, or specials. Go Carts, race track, and camp grounds are not included in admission and will require an additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beech Bend Amusement Park and Splash Lagoon
Beech Bend Amusement Park and Splash Lagoon is a tribute to the infinity of fun. It would take days, if not an unending stretch of days, to try out every attraction at the sprawling park, situated on 379 acres along the Barren River. Below, check out some highlights of the verdant, inviting, and (once again) totally endless park.
- The roller coasters: The tallest one, the Kentucky Rumbler, features a downright majestic drop. For younger kids unaccustomed to controlled plummets, there's also the gently looping Dragon Coaster.
- The thrill rides: Riders soar over three stories on the hand painted Bluegrass Breeze Swing Carousel. Air race simulates acrobatic flight with loops, drops, and accelerations of over 3Gs up to 30 feet above the ground.
- The water slides: There's a technicolor tangle of them, spiraling down into the cool waters of Splash Lagoon.
- The water: For the kids, Beech Bend features Lotta Wotta Island, the park's original four-level children's play structure. The "Lazy River" may not be so lazy, after all, since it passes through the Surf's Up Wave Pool.
- The free attractions: Free live shows are offered daily, and the petting zoo is open to all visitors.
- The tradition: The park was originally built in 1898, and while it's certainly been modernized since then (hello, wave pool!), you're not the first to explore its wonders. That honor belongs to Mr. Leonardo da Vinci.