- Two tickets to Beer Bacon Burlesque
- When: Saturday, January 17, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Where: Track One
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $55 for general admission (up to $100 value)
- $95 for VIP admission (up to $200 value), which includes early entry at 11 a.m., semi-private VIP areas, private restrooms, catered food, a souvenir pint glass, and a 45-minute meet-and-greet with two of the burlesque dancers.
Beer Bacon Burlesque
- The beer: more than 40 craft brews from local breweries such as Little Harpeth and Jackalope
- The bacon: gourmet samples from local vendors
- The burlesque: Music City Burlesque, an octet of beauties who have performed at such illustrious venues as the New York Burlesque Festival, Miss Exotic World, and the Southwest Burlesque Showcase
- Behind the burlesque: VIP admission includes a 45-minute meet-and-greet with two of the performers, who might give a physics lesson on how to successfully make a bowtie spin
- Entertainers that have nothing to do with beer, bacon, or burlesque, but probably like all three: rock musicians Bree, Lauren Farrah, and Kim Logan