All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 19, 2015
What You'll Get
- Two tickets to Beer Bacon Burlesque
- When: Saturday, January 17, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Where: Track One
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $55 for general admission (up to $100 value)
- $95 for VIP admission (up to $200 value), which includes early entry at 11 a.m., semi-private VIP areas, private restrooms, catered food, a souvenir pint glass, and a 45-minute meet-and-greet with two of the burlesque dancers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Held at The Track. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beer Bacon Burlesque
- The beer: more than 40 craft brews from local breweries such as Little Harpeth and Jackalope
- The bacon: gourmet samples from local vendors
- The burlesque: Music City Burlesque, an octet of beauties who have performed at such illustrious venues as the New York Burlesque Festival, Miss Exotic World, and the Southwest Burlesque Showcase
- Behind the burlesque: VIP admission includes a 45-minute meet-and-greet with two of the performers, who might give a physics lesson on how to successfully make a bowtie spin
- Entertainers that have nothing to do with beer, bacon, or burlesque, but probably like all three: rock musicians Bree, Lauren Farrah, and Kim Logan