$15 for $30 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and pizza
- The menu includes the following:
- Ruination burger, a half-pound patty between two texas-toast grilled-cheese sandwiches ($9.99)
- Beer-boiled wings ($6.99)
- Lobster-roll sandwich ($13.99)
- Cheesesteak pizza ($9.99)
- Casual pub setting with live music events
- Five types of sauces, including thai chili and garlic parmesan</p>
Beer Nutz Bottle Shoppe & Grille
Celebrated in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review for its more than 600 hoppy brews, Beer Nutz Bottle Shoppe & Grille pours 35 rotating drafts to complement a menu of delicious—and sometimes intimidating—pub fare. Their featured burger, the aptly named Ruination, challenges bold visitors with its jaw-dropping combination of fried eggs, bacon, and a bun that consists of two texas-toast grilled cheese sandwiches. Lobster rolls and hefty one-pound fish sandwiches round out the menu alongside wings triple flavored by Yuengling marinades, spicy rubs, and tangy sauces. Opened on the same day the Pittsburgh Penguins won the 2009 Stanley Cup, the restaurant hosts game-watching nights as well as regular wine tastings, live music performances, and games of pin the tail on the keg.
1335 Freeport Rd.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238Get Directions