What You'll Get
- $40 Worth of Beer, Drinks, and Pub Food for Two People or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid within 24 hours of purchase. Valid for lunch and dinner. Not valid with other offers or specials, including happy hour. Minimum two people per voucher. Management reserves all rights. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beer Park
An open-air venue where the sports viewing options and beers are equally plentiful—that's the premise behind Beer Park. Located at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, the enormous rooftop bar and grill is practically a stadium unto itself, home to dozens of high-definition TVs airing all the top games. Since the bar is sponsored by Budweiser, the extensive drink menu is nothing to sneeze at, featuring everything from classic Bud Light to beers from its craft partnerships such as Kona's Big Wave blonde ale. Visitors are invited to enjoy the Beer Park's namesake libations while tracking the score and relaxing among friends.
By the Numbers
- 10,000-square-foot deck, which overlooks the Fountains of Bellagio
- 100 beers available ...
- 36 of which are on draft
- 15 sports-themed cocktails like The Final Four, which pairs Bulleit bourbon with ginger beer and peach bitters
- 6 draft wines—red, white, and of course, sparkling
- 2 ways food is served: off the menu and from roving food carts around the park
Upscale Stadium Food
Just like its selection of brews, Beer Park's food menu incorporates an array of Budweiser products. That means diners can sip a pint of Bud Light Lime while munching on chicken drumsticks brined in Budweiser or waffle fries dipped in a Bass IPA cheese sauce. This delicious inventiveness is the most notable in its grilled options, which are prepared on the eatery's custom-made Beechwood Grill, atop an open flame fueled by beechwood chips soaked in, what else, Budweiser. Along with slow-cooked, smoked, and grilled items, the eatery serves a wide selection of upscale stadium fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standout snacks:
- Mac 'n' cheese egg rolls: A blend of three cheeses and house-smoked bacon fill these tasty bites, which are served with barbecue sauce and chipotle-ranch dressing.
- Soft-braided pretzel: Like Beer Park's sausages, its pretzels are prepared Bavarian style alongside Goose Island mustard or housemade Bass IPA cheese fondue.
- Chili verde nachos: Tortilla chips are piled high with Montejo-braised pork, hatch green chilis, cheese sauce, baked beans, herb crema, and cotija for a hearty, flavorful appetizer.