Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for general admission to Session One with early VIP admission from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ($48.47 value)
- $35 for general admission to Session Two with early VIP admission from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ($48.47 value)
The NYC Craft Coffee Festival takes place on Saturday, October 3, 2015. Session One lasts from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; Session Two lasts from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Groupon buyers receive VIP admission, allowing them to enter one hour early.
NYC Craft Coffee Festival
There’s the average cup of joe: typically bitter, slathered in creams and sugars to stave off that bitterness, and coldly perfunctory, no matter the temperature. And then there are beans that unlock the very essence of nature’s most delicious pick-me-up. It’s these latter you’ll find at the NYC Craft Coffee Festival, which officially kicks off NYC Coffee Week.
- Sample distinctive beans and flavor profiles from 20 specially curated roasters and coffee shops
- Cavort to live entertainment at Williamsburg hotspot Villain
- Savor the fellowship of other coffee enthusiasts
The Roasters, At a Glance
- Cafe Grumpy: This Brooklyn institution is ranked on Epicurious’s list of “18 Coffee Roasters You Need to Know,” and has achieved the impossible—a decaf that people like
- Oren’s Daily Roast: since 1986, Oren’s served green coffee before people knew coffee could be green
- Sweetleaf: blending art and science, these brainy brewers use refractometers to measure total dissolved solids in their coffees and software to perfect their extraction percentages
- PT’s Coffee: pioneers of Direct Trade before “Direct Trade” was a thing
- Wandering Bear: purveyors of black cold brew, cafe-style iced coffee