All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for a craft-beer tasting for two ($40 value)
- $42 for a craft-beer tasting for four ($80 value)
Each person receives the following:
- One flight of four draft beers (4 ounces each)
- One full draft-beer pour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per group, per day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
If a café and a brewery had a love child, it would probably look a lot like Beermiscuous. The Lakeview joint serves beers from more than 30 Chicagoland breweries in a setting that feels more like a cozy coffee shop than a bar. Beeristas certified by the Cicerone Certification Program present pours in the warmly lit space lined with natural wood, taking care to maintain ideal serving temperatures and use proper glassware. Free WiFi and a friendly outside-food policy are the icing on the beer-soaked cake, making Beermiscuous a favorite for first dates and solo excursions alike.
From the Press
- "Beermiscuous is less about nerd bait and more about diversity and accessibility—presumably an effort to coax casual drinkers into leaving their comfort zones and exploring." – Chicago Reader
- "Enjoy a slew of local, Midwest brews at this Lakeview spot, which offers a constantly rotating selection of more than 300 draft, canned and bottled beers." – Metromix
- "A place for craft beer fans to chill coffee shop-style or pick up a myriad mix-and-match beers to go." – Eater Chicago