All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Holiday Traditions exhibit features more than 250 feet of model train tracks, vintage Lionel and Plasticville trains, Thomas the Tank Engine, and over 30 moving, interactive displays.
- Free admission for children age two and under.
- Click here to view the operating hours
- Transportation: free onsite parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 11, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not good for special events. Children 2 and under are free. Museum is closed Mondays and all National Holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Behringer-Crawford Museum
- Rotating and permanent exhibits span paleontology, folk art, history, and more
- Full-size 19th-century streetcar, replica steamboat and drive-in theater with vintage Buick Electra.
- Interactive exhibits
Who They Are
The collections at Behringer-Crawford Museum trace the history of the Ohio River Valley and Northern Kentucky across centuries and exciting changes. Visitors can step into different eras at a replica drive-in with a vintage Buick Electra or a model steamboat. The interactive activities are spread across a four-story exhibition area, which has room for natural science as well as history. That's why visitors can also find exciting products of nature, such as a two-headed calf, or enjoy a simulated boat trip down the Ohio River.