Chinese cuisine, including many spicy Sichuan-style dishes, vegetarian options, and hot pot.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for three vouchers, each good for $10 worth of Chinese cuisine ($30 total value)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid on bills totaling $25 or more only. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beijing O'Chef
- The cuisine: Chinese classics, with an emphasis on the spicy specialties of the Sichuan province
- Sichuan dishes to try: the spicy, crispy squid and the twice-cooked pork
- For vegetarian appetites: the menu features more than a dozen vegetarian options, including eggplant in a spicy garlic sauce and mapo tofu
- All-You-Can-Eat hot pot: cook your food in a Chinese herbal broth or in a spicy broth