Oriental medicine specialist inserts tiny needles into specific body areas to reduce chronic pains and treat migraines
About This Deal
The NCCIH note that it has been proven to help in cases of:
• low back pain • neck pain • osteoarthritis • knee pain • a headache and migraine
In 2003, the World Health Organization (WHO) listed a number of conditions in which they say acupuncture has been proven effective.
• High and low blood pressure • chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting • some gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer • painful periods • dysentery • allergic rhinitis • facial pain • morning sickness • rheumatoid arthritis • sprains • tennis elbow • sciatica • dental pain, reducing the risk of labor
Other conditions for which the WHO say that acupuncture may help include
• fibromyalgia • neuralgia • post-operative convalescence • alcohol dependence • spine pain • stiff neck • vascular dementia, whooping cough, or pertussis
• Tourette syndrome The WHO also that it may help treat a number of infections, including some urinary tract infections and epidemic hemorrhagic fever. For more informaion, view here
About Beijing Tong Ren Tang
Beijing Tong Ren Tang is open 7 days a week, Monday to Wednesday 10:00am-7:00pm ,Thursday to Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm, Sunday 9:30am-5:30pm. Our professionals are committed to providing the best traditional Chinese medicinal services in North Vancouver. (Call: 604-770-3400. Appointment required.)
• Acupuncture: Thin needles are inserted along the body's meridian pathways, targeting specific points that relate to the patient's symptoms, and in turn balancing their energy— otherwise known as Qi.
• Cupping Therapy: Special cups are placed on the skin, creating a vacuum that sucks up the tissue. This can alleviate stress, as well as inflammation, and may be comparable to a deep-tissue massage.
• Gua Sha: During this treatment, practitioners use a special tool to scrape the skin. The goal is to achieve a light bruising, which could stimulate blood flow, and in turn, healing.
• Massage: Customer can choose treatments form Tui Na, Therapeutic Swedish, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Circulatory blend, and Traditional Thai Massage.
• Cosmetic Acupuncture benefits:
• Moisturises the skin by increasing circulation of blood and lymph to the face
• Improves muscle tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin
• Helps lift sagging and drooping
• Fills out sunken areas
• Helps eliminate fine wrinkles and soften deeper wrinkles
• Improves facial colour, leaving glowing and radiant skin
• Brightens the eyes and helps lift drooping eyelids.
• Stimulates collagen production
• Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne
• Softens Acne scarring
• Reduces stress evident on the face & slows the aging process from within
• Leaves you feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated.