What You'll Get
The human body is a like a car: without regular maintenance, it will break down, rust, and receive several complaints from the neighborhood watch. Keep everything in working order with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$39 for an organic detox and weight-loss package (a $330 value)
- Comprehensive consultation
- Taking of weight and measurements
- Fitness assessment
- Initial workout to demonstrate exercises
- Personalized health and fitness plan
- One 30-minute Power Plate session, which uses vibration to help strengthen muscles and reduce fat<p>
$49 for a detox package (a $140 value)
- One 60-minute Fit body wrap, which works to relax the body and burn calories
- One 30-minute ionic footbath, which promotes detoxification<p>
$99 for a Smooth Moves cellulite-reduction package (a $300 value)
- 30-minute Power Plate session
- Full-body dry brushing and lavender-mint exfoliation
- One 60-minute Fit body wrap<p>
$125 for a deluxe detox package (a $420 value)
- Three 60-minute Fit body wraps
- Three 30-minute ionic footbaths<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bela Luz Health Salon
At Bela Luz Health Salon, which derives its name from the Portuguese words for “beautiful light,” wellness specialists harness the power of light-based technology and detox treatments to instill a sense of wellbeing from the inside out. The techs coddle mainframes in herbal and mineral body wraps, which sculpt sleeker shapes while ousting toxins through the lymphatic system. Infrared light shares the stage in a duo of treatments, soothing muscles alongside jade rollers in sauna massage beds and reversing wrinkles while hides soak up UV rays during skin-rejuvenation tanning. Additionally, Bela Luz’s skin savants utilize LED light to chase away fine lines and monsters during DermaKinetics and LED photo facials.