What You'll Get
- Bottomless Mimosas, Sangria, or Bloody Marys for Two, Valid Saturday-Sunday Only
- $20 Value Toward Breakfast or Lunch for Two: Redeemable Monday-Friday Only
- $20 Value Toward Breakfast or Lunch for Two: Redeemable Saturday-Sunday Only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid on Federal Holidays. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No cash back. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid with other specials or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bell Tower Bistro
As Bell Tower Bistro's website proudly declares, it all starts with freshness, and the charming Saratoga eatery provides it in the form of fresh air and ingredients.
Although housed in a church with 19th-century origins, the space has been converted, creating three, open-air patios with ample seating. A front patio buttresses the bistro, and the two covered, heated back patios provide patrons, their families, and even dogs comfortable dining areas.
When Danny Shafazand took over the family business, he envisioned Bell Tower Bistro as a neighborhood joint, "a place where people can come even if you just want to get a cup of coffee and just hang out," as he told the San Jose Mercury News. And while coffee is on the menu, there are a host of other options, too.
- Breakfast options range from red velvet pancakes and apple-cinnamon waffles, to savory dishes like cheesy crepes, and a california omelet served with breakfast potatoes.
- Lunch items include crisp greek salads and paninis, such as the chicken parmesan panini with a breaded chicken breast, basil leaves, mozzarella cheese, and marinara sauce served on housemade foccacia.
- Dessert choices, such as slices of fluffy red-velvet cake and freshly baked cinnamon rolls, strawberry croissants, and walnut bear claws, make for a sweet conclusion to meals.