Kids learn basic steps of ballet, jazz, and tap dance during classes with professional dancers
About This Deal
Bella Ballerina’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Outdoor check-in and drop-off
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of the studio surfaces
- Dancers will be divided into two groups during the class to ensure social distancing
- Click here to learn more about Bella Ballerina’s safety protocols
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Bella Ballerina’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Available classes:
- Bella Boppers: 18 months–2.5 years
- Bella Bunnies: 2.5–4 years
- Bella Butterflies: 4–6 years
- Bella Ballerinas: 6–10 years
Need To Know
About Bella Ballerina
The colorful walls of Bella Ballerina’s studios echo with the pitter-patter of little feet springing across wood floors. With tiny dancers ranging from 18 months to 10 years old, barres stand only a couple of feet off the ground, and jazz and tap fosters a sense of rhythm between ballet moves. Throughout classes, instructors keep the mood light, infusing the practice of dance with enjoyment for kids.