Wine stored in a bottle gets better with age, whereas a message sent in a bottle is the best way to avoid exorbitant stamp prices. Empty your own glass envelopes with today’s Groupon to Boutier Winery in Danielsville. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a wine-tasting experience for 2 (a $30 value).
- For $29, you get a wine-tasting experience for 4 (a $60 value).
- For $49, you get a wine-tasting experience for 10 (a $150 value).
- For $99, you get a one-night getaway package (a $205 total value) that includes the following:
- A stay in any available room at Bella Bed and Breakfast (a $175 value)
- A wine-tasting experience for two (a $30 value)<p>
Each wine-tasting experience includes the following: * Sips of 10 different wines * Chocolate pairings with each wine * Guided tour of the winery<p>
Boutier Winery’s vinifera and French-American grape vines stretch across 32 rolling acres in Georgia’s Piedmont region, awaiting artisanal transformation into award-winning varietals. A wine-tasting experience draws visitors into the vineyards for fragrant sips paired with the rich notes of chocolates. Vintner Victor Boutier’s prizewinners include Geordeaux, a blended bordeaux that won a bronze in figure skating at the 2011 San Francisco International Wine Competition. Other specialties range from Diva ‘Licious, a scrumptious peach brew, to a chardonnay crafted entirely from Georgia-grown grapes.
A stay at the adjacent Bella Bed and Breakfast complements sips with a complimentary gourmet breakfast after a secluded snooze in one of four wine-themed suites. Each chamber derives inspiration from a different vintage, from the deep-red linens of the Merlot suite to the chilled, silk drapes that gild the Chardonnay suite. In the expansive Royale, a four-poster king bed supplements a crackling fireplace, plush sitting area, and adjacent fenced-in yard for walking a canine companion.