All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 30, 2014
Reviewed March 7, 2014
Reviewed February 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner’s art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $22 for dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $50 total value)
- $24 for dinner for two on Friday–Saturday (up to a $50 total value)
- $42 for dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $100 total value)
- $46 for dinner for four on Friday–Saturday (up to a $100 value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer for every two people (up a $12 value each)
- One pasta entree per person (valid on entrees up to a $19 value each)
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Valid after 4:30pm only. Not valid with other in restaurant promotions or specials. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for 1lb mussels appetizer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella Cibo Pasta House
The dishes at Bella Cibo Pasta House are almost too pretty to eat, but they'll probably be impossible to resist. After all, its chef creates all of the pasta and 28 sauces in house, including the spaghetti bolognese. A hearty dollop of Mama's bolognese sauce—a 30-year-old family recipe—spills over a mound of noodles, with thick slices of grill-marked toast resting artfully against it. The hot-chicken caesar salad—a house specialty—sports a crisp green foundation of lettuce, topped with a colorful helping of chicken stir-fry.