All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 21, 2016
Reviewed March 30, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 for two or more people ($20 value)
- $14 for two breakfast sandwiches, two quiches, or two frittatas and two cups of coffee ($20 value)
Coffeehouse Drinks: A Steamy Overview
Check out Groupon’s introduction to work your way up to your barista’s level of coffee smarts.
According to a study published by the American Academy of Neurology, older adults who drink four or more cups of coffee a day are slightly less likely to be depressed than others. That’s one easy way to justify a caffeine habit; the huge and delicious host of forms coffee can take is another. Here’s a cheat sheet to the classics, so the next time you walk into the coffee shop you’ll be able to tell the difference between an espresso con panna and a cup of milk that’s just pretending:
- Café au lait: brewed coffee with steamed milk
- Espresso: finely ground coffee brewed by forcing ultra-hot water through the grounds
- Single, double, triple: specifies the number of espresso shots in a drink
- Red eye: brewed coffee with a single shot of espresso added in
- Black eye: brewed coffee with a double shot of espresso
- Americano: one part espresso, two parts hot water
- Macchiato: one or two shots of espresso “marked” (the English translation of macchiato) by a dollop of foamed milk
- Cappuccino: espresso and steamed milk, topped with foamed milk
- Latte: one part espresso, five parts steamed milk
- Mocha: two parts espresso and one part steamed milk plus chocolate syrup or powder
- Breve: espresso topped with steamed half-and-half
- Espresso con panna: a single or double shot of espresso topped with whipped cream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.