What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for an Italian dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $58.85 total value)
- $55 for an Italian dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $117.70 total value)
- $36 for an Italian dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to $58.85 total value)
- $65 for an Italian dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to $117.70 total value)<p>
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to $10.95 value)
- Two entrees, including pasta and brick oven pizza (up to $47.90 value)
- Click here to view the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid with specials or other offers. Not valid on US holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella Gente
There's enough brick inside Bella Gente to make even the most ambitious of big bad wolves think twice. Warmly rustic red brick walls enclose the casual trattoria, where intimate tables sit beneath posters and film memorabilia from the classic era of Italian cinema. The most important brick feature, however, is in the kitchen. Here, a wood-fueled brick oven cooks Bella Gente's signature pizzas. Chefs cover their pizza dough in classic toppings, which range from simple fresh basil and mozzarella to more complex combinations of prosciutto, artichokes, olives, and mushrooms.
Beyond the brick-lined trattoria area, Bella Gente also houses a separate formal dining room. The space's white tablecloths and fluted columns provide an elegant backdrop to plates of fettuccini bolognese, veal marsala, and other staples of fine Italian cuisine. Their customer-favorite pizza can be served here, too, and diners aren't even required to raise their pinkies while they pick up each slice.