Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for an Italian meal for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $70 value)
- $70 for an Italian meal for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $140 value)
- $35 for an Italian meal for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $70 value)
- $70 for an Italian meal for four on Friday or Saturday (up to a $140 value)<p>
All options include the following:
- One shared appetizer per couple (up to a $12 value)
- One entree per person (up to a $24 value each)
- One glass of house wine per person (up to a $5 value each)<p>
Growing up just outside of Naples, Italy, the Furfaro brothers spent much of their time in their father's restaurant, becoming intimately familiar with not only the tastes, but also the techniques of Italian cuisine. They now recreate their father’s recipes at Bella Italia in Roswell, where the kitchen crew eschews frozen ingredients and never uses a microwave or a laser gun to heat food. Diners can sip wine as they tuck into comforting yet elegant Italian dishes, such as prosciutto-topped veal scaloppine, gnocchi dumplings in gorgonzola-cream sauce, and clams sautéed with olive oil, lemon, and white wine before being ladled over linguine. The chefs also bake stromboli, calzones, and specialty pizzas that can be made with either thin New York–style or square Sicilian-style crusts.