All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $50 worth of Italian food for two
- $50 for $100 worth of Italian food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella Luna Downtown
Bella Luna Downtown's schedule of live entertainment is filled with jazz performances and standup-comedy shows. Aside from its bustling nightlife offerings, however, Salvatore Colicci's downtown spot offers a menu bursting with Italian flavors.
- Appetizer: Visitors can kick off meals with plates overflowing with crispy fries smothered in Bella Luna's housemade sauce of roasted garlic and truffle cream, then topped with imported prosciutto and melted mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Entree: A bed of spaghetti serves as the canvas in the artfully plated frutti di mare, featuring succulent jumbo shrimp, clams, and mussels seasoned with basil, garlic, olive oil, crushed red peppers, and white wine and marinara sauce made from scratch.
- Dessert: For a sweet conclusion to meals, diners can dig into three-layer italian cream cake with pecans, a touch of cinnamon, and cream-cheese icing, then garnished with coconut shavings.