All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 12, 2018
· Reviewed March 8, 2018
· Reviewed June 1, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $69 for one IPL photofacial treatment ($575 value)
- $145 for three IPL photofacial treatments ($720 value)
- $189 for five IPL photofacial treatments ($1,200 value)
- $103 for six laser hair removal treatments for a small area ($600 value)
- $166 for six laser hair removal treatments for a medium area ($1,080 value)
- $312 for six laser hair removal treatments for a large area ($1,440 value)
- $416 for six laser hair removal treatments for an extra large area ($2,790 value)
Numbing cream, if purchased at the time of treatment, incurs a cost of $15.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1/person, may buy 2 as gifts. Valid only for opt purch. Non-transferable. New clients only.18 +, unless with parental consent. 1 treatment area only. Appt required, subj to avail. Must be completed 6 months from purchase date for small area, 9 months for medium area, and 12 months for large & extra large areas. Laser hair removal valid only for select treatment areas. Consultation reqd; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. This laser technology is only safe for skin tones I-IV. Darker skin types maybe predisposed to burn and are not considered safe for this treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella Medical Aesthetics
Surgery isn’t Bella Medical Aesthetics’ style. Instead, the center’s aestheticians and laser technicians reverse signs of aging and banish blemishes with FDA-approved procedures that don’t require lengthy downtime or prolonged discomfort. These procedures might come in the form of IPL lasers and radiofrequency energy, or they might consist of injections of Juvéderm fillers or Botox, but either way, they often involve removing wrinkles and glabellar lines from the face. For help chasing away abdominal fat, turn to the permanent Liposonix treatment, which makes use of ultrasound energy.