A spaghetti noodle, much like a swimming-pool noodle, maintains its shape until it's exposed to boiling water or sat on by children. Savor pasta's forced flexibility with today's Groupon for Italian cuisine at Bella Pizza & Pasta in Bothell. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a takeout meal for up to four (up to a $36.54 value) that includes the following:
- One order of cheese fingers (a $7.95 value)
- One large specialty pizza (up to a $23.99 value)
- Four cans of soda (a $1.15 value each)
- For $19, you get a dine-in meal for two (up to a $39.63 value) that includes the following:
- One garlic-bread appetizer (a $2.15 value)
- Two pasta dishes, calzones, or small pizzas (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or two pints of beer (up to a $4.75 value each)
Fashioned from scratch daily using fresh ingredients, Bella Pizza & Pasta’s menu mingles authentic Italian dishes with flavors central to Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. Kick-start familial feasts in the comfort of your own home with an order of cheese fingers, which plunge into glittering lochs of creamy hot sauce swathed in gooey capes of herbs, cheese, and shark repellent. Then, diners can divvy up slices of a large specialty pizza, such as the Masterpiece’s breathtaking blend of pepperoni, capocollo, veggies, and back bacon, or the classic margherita, which crowns its thick crust with olive oil, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Four frosty sodas caterwaul their way across taste buds, irrigating parched palates with the refreshing surge of a barbershop quartet of Super Soakers.
For a tête-à-tête epicurean excursion, diners can opt for a two-person feast and nibble on crispy cuts of garlic bread as they hunt down the perfect pasta, calzone, or small pizza. Playfully quibble over who leaves the most distinctive teeth marks in a Greek calzone, which teems with ground beef, red onions, olives, feta, and a tzatziki sauce, or fix pickaxes into the lasagna’s melty stratums of pasta, homemade meat sauce, and handcrafted meatballs. Sudsy brews from Hefewiezen and Peroni ably tackle thirsts alongside glasses of pinot grigio, riesling, and chardonnay, which long for the validation of an audible and weirdly prolonged exhale.
2020 Maltby Rd.
Bothell, Washington 98012