Skilled pet groomer uses professional products and techniques to get four-legged friends looking fresh
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: wash, haircut, and nail trimming. There is no size limit and is valid with all breeds of cats, dogs, and any other animals with hair.
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella’s Express Grooming
Tiny, furry critters of all types are welcome at Bella's Express Grooming, where pets of different creeds and colors can gussy up after a wash, nail trim, and fur trim. That means dogs, cats, and even ferrets can slink out of a grooming appointment rocking a new mohawk or pompadour—that is, if that's the style they're going for. Even fussy pets are soothed by groomer Stephanie as they sit still for a trim or a color service that can help clean dirt and grime from fur and remove bothersome tangles and knots.