Ordering pizza is a Friday-night tradition, along with telling stories about pizza and balling up slices of pizza and playing pizzaball. Have some pizza with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Monday–Thursday (a $29.98 value)
- $17 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Friday–Sunday in August (a $33.98 value)
- $17 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Friday–Sunday in September (a $33.98 value)
- $17 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Friday–Sunday in October (a $33.98 value)
- $17 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Friday–Sunday in November (a $33.98 value)
- $17 for all-you-can-eat gourmet pizza for two Friday–Sunday in December (a $33.98 value)
Thirty different types of thin-crust gourmet pizza circulate the eatery during all-you-can-eat, Brazilian-rodizio-style meals.
Bella Vista Brazilian Pizza
Short of the sink, Bella Vista Brazilian Pizza's chefs pile almost every ingredient in the kitchen—from meats and cheeses to fresh fruit and chocolate—onto thin-crust disks to create 30 different styles of gourmet pizza. Waiters then meander through the dining room in the tradition of Brazilian-rodizio-style meals, serving guests as much pizza as they can stomach or fit in their cheeks for later. Slices come slathered in specialty Brazilian-style sauces and topped with brazilian sausages, and catupiry—brazilian cream cheese—as well as in other non-traditional toppings such as cinnamon, hearts of palm, beef stroganoff, and vegetarian cheese. In addition to its savory pizza staples, Bella Vista also churns out dessert pizzas and four pasta dishes.
Open seven days a week and stationed in the Brazilian Mall, Bella Vista enshrouds guests in the light emitted by a tinted-window ceiling and decorative wicker-basket light fixtures. Energetic music fills the space as diners sup on slices and sip their own BYOB beverages. And on major international soccer match days, the matches are broadcast on TVs throughout the restaurant.