All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 20, 2015
Reviewed November 6, 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($62 value)
- $80 for a prix fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($124 value)
- $40 for a prix fixe dinner for two, valid any day ($62 value)
- $80 for a prix fixe dinner for four, valid any day ($124 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One pasta entree per person: penne vodka, crudaiola, spaghetti, or fettuccine alfredo
- One shared appetizer for every two people: birds nest, crab cakes, bruschetta, or papedeaux peppers
- One bottle of wine per every two people: barbera, pinot grigio, chardonnay, merlot, or cabernet sauvignon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bella Vista Ristorante Italiano
In 2014, with nearly a half-century of restaurant experience between them, Jennifer and Bernardo Melecio realized it was high time they opened their own place. They set up shop in the historic Mississippi Belle building, investing in some much-needed renovations to give it new life as Bella Vista Ristorante Italiano. Before long, the restaurant became a family affair. Jennifer's husband, a chef, took the reins in the kitchen, and Jennifer's mother decided to chip in as the pastry chef and bread maker, respectively. Together, their efforts have created a menu of northern Italian cuisine that spans dishes both fresh and familiar. Fans of Italian classics will love the bolognese with sausage and the lobster fettuccine, while adventurous appetites can dig into inventive creations like the Birds Nest—scallops and broccoli rabe entangled in a web of deep-fried angel hair.