While it's true that everything King Midas touched turned to gold, it's a little-known fact that everything he snipped, filed, and clipped turned shorter. Royally treat yourself with today's Groupon to Bella Vita Salon on Fifth Avenue in Rainier Square. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a 45-minute spa manicure and 75-minute spa rosemary-mint pedicure (a $95 value).
- For $17, you get a men's haircut (a $35 value).
- For $20, you get a women's haircut (a $40 value).
Bella Vita Salon's advanced stylists and skilled nail technicians polish up an assortment of hair and nail surfaces in their relaxing, gold-and-sienna-toned downtown oasis. As an Aveda concept salon, all haircuts include a soothing experience using Aveda pure plant essences. Sit back and relax as the scissor-wielding stylist magically transforms deflated pompadours into a validly inflated ego of either gender.
Customers who opt for the spa manicure get a hand pampering with an exfoliating scrub to slough away dead skin cells. Pristine pinchers are then soothed with the restorative superpowers of a hot towel and a warm mask. The spa rosemary-mint pedicure treats tired toes with a rosemary-mint soak, vigorous peppermint scrub, intensive hydrating mask, and ahh-inducing blue oil massage. These nail services also include nail shaping, cuticle treatment, and polish, leaving appendages gleaming and glowing without the hassle of dark wizard enchantments.
- My hair not only looked great when we were done, cut and styled, but a few days later when i did my usual routine (which is.. wash and let air dry) my hair looked great without having to do any styling, which I'm not good at. – allison g., Yelp, 10/16/2009
- Best pedi I ever had, and will no longer go anywhere else..... – littlemissshosky, Citysearch
Central Business District
1301 5th Ave.
Seattle , Washington 98101Get Directions