Medical professional determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 60 units of Dysport or one syringe of Restylane
What You'll Get
- Facial evaluation and procedure will be performed by our board certified Aesthetic Medical Doctor.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
About Bellaire Beauty and Weight Loss Center
Bellaire Beauty and Weight Loss Center offers you the very best personalized care to help you achieve optimal health, beauty and wellness. They bring together traditional medicine with clinically proven strategies for natural “bio-identical” hormone replacement therapy, nutrition, weight-loss and non-invasive medical aesthetic procedures. Personalized programs will help you achieve your personal goals of enhancing your natural image.
Dr. Saghy Motamedy, owner and Medical Director of Bellaire Beauty and Weight Loss Center, as well as River Oaks beauty and Weight Loss Center; graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 2006. During her training, she completed extra months in cosmetic dermatology, in addition to her training; she has participated in several educational activities in Bariatrics and aesthetic enhancements of the face and body. She has a special interest in Bariatrics and Skin care and has been practicing in that field since 2008.