All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 1, 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2015
· Reviewed June 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $37 for one laser hair-removal session on a small area ($79 value)
- $62 for one laser hair-removal session on a medium area ($119 value)
- $79 for one laser hair-removal session on a large area ($149 value)
- $94 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($237 value)
- $142 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area ($357 value)
- $174 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a large area ($447 value)
See a list of treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Additional $25 shaving fee applies if customers need to be shaved prior to treatment. Valid only for select treatment areas. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The technicians at Bellalaser help patrons get through Houston's heat with a variety of laser treatments that put shorts, tank tops, and bathing suits back on the sartorial table. They fade spider veins on legs and faces and tighten skin, but their specialty is using lasers to remove unwanted body hair on all types of skin.
The noninvasive laser light penetrates hair follicles, shutting down production to inhibit hair growth much more effectively than cutting off the hairs' water supply by refusing to shower. The technicians, some of whom speak Spanish, can only perform the treatments on hair that is in the active growth phase, which means treatments take place about 6–8 weeks apart.