All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16.50 for $25 worth of Italian Pizzeria Cusine for delivery only
- See the full menu
BellaTrino offers a variety of including sandwiches, salads, and pastas which can be garnished with homemade dressings and sauces.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for delivery only. $2.50 delivery fee. Tax & Gratuity not included. Not valid with any other offers. Not valid towards catering. Valid only for delivery within Southlake, Grapevine and Colleyville: 76092,76051,76031. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
70 seconds. That's all it takes for BellaTrino's wood-fired ovens—burning as hot as 1,000 degrees—to bake an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza. The intense heat gives finished pies an airy, flame-blistered crust that still maintains a light chewiness. To ensure that every pizza has this signature texture, BellaTrino went so far as install massive, 5,000-pound ovens on each of its three food trucks. But though the cooking process is important, it's the ingredients that separate the pies from traditional pizzeria finds.
Anatomy of Neapolitan-Style Pizza
- Crust: It takes two days to prepare each disk of hand-stretched dough, which is made using artisanal Molino Caputo 00 flour.
- Sauce: Grown in the rich volcanic soil around Mt. Vesuvius in Italy, imported San Marzano tomatoes release rich sweetness and mild tang as the chefs hand-crush each one.
- Cheese: In addition to importing mozzarella di bufala—meticulously prepared using a nine-step process—the chefs make fresh, creamy mozzarella from scratch each day.
- Toppings: Finished pizzas sport various farm-to-table toppings, which can include everything from locally grown, organic basil, prosciutto, and arugula to soppressata, italian sausage, and spicy chili oil.