- $15 for $25 worth of Italian Pizzeria Cusine for delivery only
- See the full menu
BellaTrino offers a variety of including sandwiches, salads, and pastas which can be garnished with homemade dressings and sauces.
70 seconds. That's all it takes for BellaTrino's wood-fired ovens—burning as hot as 1,000 degrees—to bake an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza. The intense heat gives finished pies an airy, flame-blistered crust that still maintains a light chewiness. To ensure that every pizza has this signature texture, BellaTrino went so far as install massive, 5,000-pound ovens on each of its three food trucks. But though the cooking process is important, it's the ingredients that separate the pies from traditional pizzeria finds.
Anatomy of Neapolitan-Style Pizza
- Crust: It takes two days to prepare each disk of hand-stretched dough, which is made using artisanal Molino Caputo 00 flour.
- Sauce: Grown in the rich volcanic soil around Mt. Vesuvius in Italy, imported San Marzano tomatoes release rich sweetness and mild tang as the chefs hand-crush each one.
- Cheese: In addition to importing mozzarella di bufala—meticulously prepared using a nine-step process—the chefs make fresh, creamy mozzarella from scratch each day.
- Toppings: Finished pizzas sport various farm-to-table toppings, which can include everything from locally grown, organic basil, prosciutto, and arugula to soppressata, italian sausage, and spicy chili oil.