Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with today’s Groupon to Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa in Bedford Hills. Choose between the following options:
- For $79, you get a HydraFacial treatment (a $165 value).
- For $110, you get two HydraFacial treatments (a $330 value).<p>
The professionals at Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa perform beauty services in a chic, tranquil environment. During the 30-minute HydraFacial treatment, a technician passes over the skin with a specially designed hydradermabrasion wand. As the scepter delivers a combination of hyaluronic-acid serum and oxygen to soften tissue and cleanse the pores, its patented spiral tip exfoliates the skin and vacuums up dead cells. Simultaneously, infusions of oxygen, antioxidants, and moisturizer help diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne, and prune stains for a younger, healthier look.
Though Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa sometimes features discounts online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa
Erica Breining founded Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa as a place where people could find medical-grade solutions to common skincare problems. Staffed by a team of physicians and aestheticians, her center offers everything from surgical procedures to customized facial treatments, helping combat the creases and blemishes that accompany aging skin. Although turning back time isn't an option, improving the skin's tone and texture can boost clients' confidence while restoring their naturally youthful radiance.
Meet the Doctors
|Dr. Chang Soo Kim||Dr. Marc Epstein|
|Board-certified plastic surgeon||Specializes in cosmetic injections and aesthetic medicine|
|Received his medical training at Yale University||Graduated from the University of Miami Medical School|
|Currently has more than 10 years of experience performing surgical procedures||Background as a sculptor gives him fresh insight when it comes to cosmetic care|
Meet the Technology
Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa's licensed medical aestheticians are highly experienced when it comes to using cutting-edge cosmetic technology. Here are a handful of ways they use it to refresh and beautify the skin:
- Get rid of unwanted stubble by zapping the follicles with laser light from a Palomar Icon cosmetic laser system
- Noninvasively contour bodies using a CoolSculpting system that targets stubborn fat deposits
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles by exfoliating with diamond-tipped microdermabrasion wands
- Fade scars and blemishes with the Palomar Artisan cosmetic laser system
- Tighten pores and exfoliate the skin with HydraFacial technology, which also moisturizes and nourishes with antioxidant-rich salves
182 Rt. 117 Bypass Rd.
Bedford Hills, New York 10507