Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for one shared appetizer for two and two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $54 value)
- $35 for two shared appetizers for four and four cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $108 value)<p>
- Fresh, sushi-grade ahi tuna tartare seasoned with jalapeño and lime, served with sliced cucumbers
- Baked brie topped with dried fruit compote, marcona almonds, and aromatic truffle oil, served with warm baguette slices
- Homemade grilled flatbread topped with wild arugula, roasted red peppers, olives, and feta cheese
- Pistachio scallops seared over crispy parmesan polenta cake with garlic butter<p>
Bellavino Wine Bar & Restaurant
Wine expert Richard Belloff collects striking wines from across the planet to adorn the racks at Bellavino Wine Bar & Restaurant, winner of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for the last seven years in a row as well as the Ventura County Star's 2013 Readers' Choice award for best wine bar. Bellavino also hosts a variety of classes and events each month, inviting others to learn about their cellar's impressive selection.
Beneath the high, glittering lights of the dining room, a full menu of bar bites, entrees, cheeses, and charcuterie complement wines by the glass and bottle. At the wine bar, Chilean Apaltagua pinot noir and Sierra Madre chardonnay dance modestly inside glasses to the soundtrack of live musical acts playing on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.