Choose from Four Options
- $36 for a golf and beer package for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($62 value)
- $72 for a golf and beer package for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($124 value)
- $40 for a golf and beer package for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($68 value)
- $80 for a golf and beer package for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($136 value)
Each player receives:
- 18 holes of golf with cart rental (up to a $25 value each Mon–Thurs, up to $28 value each Fri–Sun)
- Two beers (a $3 value each)
Belle Plaine Country Club
Belle Plaine Country Club's bluegrass fairways have become a lively gathering place for the community. The pines, elms, and oaks dotting the fairways have flourished for more than 80 years, during which time they've been nourished by a steady diet of misaimed balls and frustrated golfers’ tears. Two-time PGA champion Lonnie Nielsen, who grew up playing on the course, can still occasionally be seen teeing off here.
The course challenges players with tricky water hazards, and balls have to strap on their crampons and take out their rock picks to ascend the eighth hole’s elevated green. After a day spent on the fairways or at the driving range and practice putting green, players can unwind with a slice of pizza or a hamburger at the snack bar.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 36 course
- Length of 3,008 yards
- Course rating of 67.6
- Slope rating of 111