Experienced massage therapist applies hot stones to sore muscles and joints to help reduce tension and ease chronic pain
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. May purchase multiple vouchers. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Belle View Massage Therapy and Wellness Center
Belle View Massage Therapy and Wellness Center's team of acupuncturists, massage therapists, aesthetician, and reiki practitioners promote wellness for body, mind, and spirit alike. Learn about just a few of their services below:
- What a hot-stone massage can do: sooth aches and relieve stress using warm basalt stones placed at key spots along the back
- What reiki can do: promote balance throughout the body using energy-healing techniques that require only light, non-manipulative touch
- What the aestheticians on staff can do: beautify skin with rejuvenating facials, peels, and microdermabrasions