For $60, today's side deal gets you your choice of facial, plus a hand, arm, and feet masking from Belleza Makeup Artistry & Skincare, located on The Alameda near Santa Clara University (up to a $120 value).
- Choose from three hour-long facials
- Firm and rejuvenate skin with the European anti-aging facial, or control acne and extract clogged pores with the purifying facial (both a $75 value)
- Teen facial includes complete cleansing and consultation on skin care basics (a $70 value)
- After facial, a 20-minute hand and feet masking treatment exfoliates, hydrates, and moisturizes (a $45 value)
- Look refreshed for fall
- Great gift idea
New clients only.
Nine Yelpers give Belleza Makeup Artistry & Skincare a perfect 5-star average:
- My skin felt supple, clean, and fresh - no irritation whatsoever! My facial also included a face, arm and shoulder massage that was so relaxing! This is a great way to pamper yourself for a very affordable price! – Penni B.
- I have somewhat sensitive skin and have left salons feeling "red and pinched". Not so…my skin looked dewy fresh and I felt fantastic! In fact, days later I never had any of the typical breakouts that come with certain facials. – Carrie J.
Belleza Day Spa
Under the guidance of spa owner, aesthetician, and makeup artist Lori Taylor, Belleza Day Spa's team has maintained Lori's vision: cultivating an unparalleled spa experience by individually tailoring every treatment. Armed with products from Jan Marini and cosmetic lines such as Laura Mercier and Scott Barnes, they take care of the body both inside and out. Facials, waxing, and other skincare help to make clients look luminous. The staff also specializes in makeup application, offering packages that include bridal-party services.